Edraw Viewer Component for Word Publisher's description
Edraw Word Viewer Component contains a standard ActiveX control that acts as an ActiveX document container for hosting MS Word documents in a custom form or Web page.
Edraw Word Viewer Component contains a standard ActiveX control that acts as an ActiveX document container for hosting MS Word documents in a custom form or Web page. The control is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using Office in a custom solution.
The control is designed to handle specific issues that make using ActiveX documents from a non-top-level host window difficult, and serves as a starting place for constructing your own embedded object file viewer or editor as an ActiveX control.
It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read-only Word document data to their employees while restricting modifications to the underlying data. You can also display password protected Word documents without supplying passwords to your users - keep your confidential data safe and secure! With the Word component it is easy to upload or download file between server and client via HTTP/FTP.
It can be easily integrated to the modern integrated development environments like Visual C++, Visual Basic, C# or VB.NET, Acess, ASP.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, PowerBuilder, and more.
What's New in This Release:· Supports to embed multiple Word Instances in the different form or the IE tab.
· Solved the toolbar disable issue when open a word instance outside of the component.
· Solved the word menu flicker in the IE 7 IE8 and IE9.
· Implemented "exclusive" office feature. If some Word documents get opened outside of the component, the component window and other Word window can avoid interfering with each other.
· Added the method to disable the view right click menu.
· Allows to disable the save, print and copy hot key (includes the F12 hot key).
· Invoked the Word event in the component.
· Supports to open the docx file in Word 2003 with 2007 compatibility package installed.
· Supports to open the password and write password protected word document.
· Added the protect type to allow only revisions or full protection.
· Added the bookmark and revision operations.
· Added the method to disable drag and drop function in the MS Word.
· Fixed bug: the component can't hide MS Word ribbon 2010 64 bit in IE 9.
· Added the 64 bit component redistribution package to support the pure 64 bit project.
· Enabled more Word functions and buttons.
· Avoided to affect other MS Word interface outside of the component when the component disables the current Word window.
· Added support to hide multiple Word instance on the windows taskbar even when the Windows in Taskbar option is unchecked.
· Improved the MS Word document open speed. Now the developers can decide whether close the old document before open a new document.
· Added support to disable the MS Word system button: Minimize Box, Maximize Box and Close Button.
· Fixed the possible screen lock when the users switch to ribbon File menu by shortcuts.
· Added support to prevent MS Word window resize.
· Added support to replace MS Word text in the header/footer.
· Fixed the print dialog event.
System Requirements:· Microsoft Word
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall