EditBox Publisher's description
from Jaromir Dzialo
Eclipse plugin for highlighting the background of the source code
While most of plugins highlight the syntax of the source code, EditBox highlights the selected block of the code (method, class, etc) by changing its background color and / or drawing border around it. It works with Java code as well as with indented text: markup and text files.
The most important features of Editbox plugin are:
* code highlighter - it highlights the selected block of the code (method, class, etc) by changing it's background color and / or drawing border around it
* support for Java, markup and text files
* highly configurable - create your own color presets or choose one from EditBox built-in collection. Share presets online
* works with Eclipse version 3.2 and higher
* current box selection (Alt+Z)
1. Download plugin jar file into Eclipse dropins or plugins directory.
2. Start Eclipse.
3. To enable Editbox press the button located on the toolbar. Note: Depending on your configuration it might be required to turn off current line highlighting (see Window->Preferences->EditBox).
What's New in This Release:Bugs fix release
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall