EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) Publisher's description
SMTP component (.Net edition) for sending email using the SMTP/ESMTP protocol.
EASendMail enables your C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to send Text/Html email based on SMTP/ESMTP protocol. It is a full-featured component which supports all operations of the SMTP/ESMTP protocol and provides many advanced features as follows:
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server;
- Test validity of email address;
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving;
- Support SSL/TLS, S/MIME;
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body;
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures;
- Import text/html to email body from specified file/URL;
- Add customized headers in email;
- Save email as specified file;
- Load email file for sending;
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service;
- Send email in background;
- Send mass email in background;
- Mulitple threadings;
- Replace variables in email body text;
- Select recipients from database;
- Send email in schedule;
- Failure delivery-report;
- Support BatchSendMail method;
- Send email via socks4/socks5/http proxy;
- Support .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
- Support DomainKeys and DKIM Signature.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, Exchange Web Service (EWS) and WebDav protocol are supported. New EASendMail SMTP service and MS SQL stored procedure samples are included.
What's New in This Release:Improved compatibility with Windows 7 x64.
System Requirements:Support Exchange Web Service (EWS) and WebDav protocol with new sample codes included.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall