DragonOgg Publisher's description
from Matthew Harris
n open-source library, which acts as a wrapper for the OpenTK library (specifically itвЂ™s OpenAL component) in order to provide cross-platform Ogg Vorbis audio playback capability.
n open-source library, which acts as a wrapper for the OpenTK library (specifically itвЂ™s OpenAL component) in order to provide cross-platform Ogg Vorbis audio playback capability. It is written in C#, and should run on any machine with Mono/.Net 3.5 & OpenAL installed without needing recompiling. I say should because IвЂ™ve only tested it on the following systems: OpenSuSE 10.3 x64, OpenSuSE 11.2 x64, Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit & Windows XP 32-bit, so I canвЂ™t be sure about how effective itвЂ™ll be on other systems (especially Macs вЂ“ could do with someone testing it on one of пїЅ?em).
What's New in This Release:* Removed unused event handler from OggPlaylist
* Bugfix:Added some protection against NullReferenceExceptions when trying to get FractionPlayed/FractionBuffered when the player has no file.
* Massively simplified the playlist system
* Bugfix: Solved NullReferenceException during player shutdown
* Bugfix:Added error handling for in case of odd return from csVorbisFile.time_seek
* Halved default max buffer size to possibly fix hardware overruns on some systems
* Changed to QueuedBuffers<=2 in playback thread to try and fix some weirdness with OpenAL not consuming the last couple of buffers
* Changed the delay on an underrun in the player thread to the PrebufferDelay to make it more sensible
* Bugifx: Rearranged EOF message order to be more sane for end users
* Bugfix: Moved UpdateDelay to the base OggPlayer class & updated logic to prevent 0-delay sleep calls
* Added UpdateDelay support to VBN player
* Updated PrebufferDelay property logic to ensure that PrebufferDelay is at least 2*UpdateDelay
* Bugfix: Modified Player thread to fix bug due to attempting to unqueue buffer references after queues had already been destroyed during Playback_Stop
* Bugfix: Reset LastTick value in Playback_Seek to prevent loss of tick events when seeking backwards
* Bugfix: Updated the Playback_Unpause function to use the PrebufferDelay rather than an arbitrary 50ms figure (fixes some issues with buffer inconsistency)
* Added additional BufferAnomaly to OggPlayerMessageType & updated relevant enumeration-to-string converter
* Bugfix: Added additional error handling to cope with issues generated by threaded calls to queue objects causing queues to become empty after initial size check but before dequeue in certain rare circumstances
* Bugfix: Resolved issue with being unable to seek once the end of the file had been buffered
* Added OggPlayerVBN
* Added Classes extending the functionality of System.Collections.Queue
* Bugfix: Made constructor exceptions more sane
* Moved a lot of common functions & variables to the new OggPlayer abstraction
* Rebuilt event handling to work with the new abstraction
* Added an exception to handle source errors
* Added protected InitSource & DestroySource calls to simplify source control
* Added additional values for OggPlayerMessageType enumeration
* Moved original OggPlayer to OggPlayerFBN. OggPlayer is now an abstraction for players of different types
* Added additional enumerations & supporting GetEnumString functions to handler OggPlayer abstraction
* Bugfix: to sort regression causing non-detection of EOFs
* Made player thread more resilient to adverse network/processor conditions вЂ“ intermittent connections should no longer leave the player hanging whilst indicating it is still playing.
* Bugfix:Fixed missing Save call in OggFile.RemoveAllTags
* Implemented IDisposable in OggFile for proper clean-up of file handles
* Fixed array index out of bounds error when OggFile.SetTag was called with a non-array tag
* Bugfix:Tidied up some intellisense comments
* Rearranged OggPlaylistWriter вЂ“ now a static class. Read & Write functions take a format argument.
* Implemented IEnumerable for OggPlaylist & added OggPlaylistEnumerator (Implementing IEnumerable)
* Added OggPlaylist format enumeration and supporting GetEnumString
* Various tidying up & improvements to code & intellisense readability
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall