DISQLite3 Pro Edition Publisher's description
from Ralf Junker
Provides a comprehensive list of functions and procedures to manage database records with ease and efficiency
DISQLite3 implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine for Delphi (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland).
* ACID transactions, even after system crashes and power failures.
* Zero-configuration вЂ“ no setup or administration needed.
* Implements most of SQL-92.
* A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
* Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. Self-contained: no external dependencies, no DLLs.
* Small footprint and smart linking: Only required code is compiled in, adding as little as 300 KB code space only.
* Full Text Search (FTS) with customizable tokenizer, prefix matching, and optional word stemming for 15 languages.
* Database AES encryption with SHA256 key generator.
* Db.pas is not required, which allows DISQLite3 to compile with all flavours of Delphi, including Delphi Standard and Delphi Personal.
* Faster than popular database engines for most common operations.
* Simple, easy to use API.
* Database files created with DISQLite3 can also be accessed by Linux and MacOS using the SQLite3 libraries.
DISQLite3 Drive Catalog Demo ApplicationDISQLite3 understands most of the SQL-92 language standard:
ON CONFLICT clause
The complete SQL syntax is described in full length in the DISQLite3 HTML Help, part of the installation package.
Simple Programming Interface
DISQLite3 Database Encryption Demo ApplicationDISQLite3 provides a comprehensive list of functions and procedures to manage database records with ease and efficiency. It includes the full SQLite3 functionality, plus a number of Delphi specific extras:
* AnsiString, UnicodeString / WideString, and Variant support.
* Database and Statement wrapper classes.
* TDataSet support.
* TStream support for BLOBs.
* Growing number of Delphi example projects.
Despite of its rich set of features, a DISQLite3 database application can be realized with just three different function calls.
What's New in This Release:This is an intermediate release based on an a pre SQLite 3.7.6 snapshot. Recommended only to make use of the newly added functionality.
Enable support for loadable extensions. Extension modules may be build using DISQLite3Ext.
Added the sqlite3_wal_checkpoint_v2 interface and enhanced the wal_checkpoint pragma to support blocking checkpoints.
Improvements to the query planner so that it makes better estimates of plan costs and hence does a better job of choosing the right plan.
Fix a bug which prevented deferred foreign key constraints from being enforced when sqlite3_finalize was not called by one statement with a failed foreign key constraint prior to another statement with foreign key constraints running.
Enhancements to FTS4: Add the compress and uncompres options and direct access to the full-text index.
System Requirements:* Compilers D4, D5, D6, C6, D7, D2005 Win32, D2006 Win32, D2007 Win32
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall