CodeHighlighter for ASP.NET Publisher's description
Freeware code syntax-highlighting ASP.NET web forms control.
Syntax-Highlighting for Your Sites.
Actipro Software has donated the CodeHighlighter ASP.NET web control to the developer community as freeware.
CodeHighlighter is a powerful source code syntax highlighting component, based on our WinForms SyntaxEditor's core object model. It makes providing syntax highlighted code samples on your web sites a trivial task.
Features at a Glance:
- Flexible ASP.NET web control inferface that syntax highlights source code
- Code can be added within the web control's tag block or set programmatically
- Web.config file configuration settings
- Language definition caching
- Multiple language support
- Custom backtracking NFA regular expression engine
- XML language definitions
- Lexical parsing of text into tokens
- Code outlining via DHTML
- Code outlining degrades gracefully if the browser will not support it
- Line numbers with custom colors and padding characters
- Keyword linking to external URLs
- Sample language definitions for Assembly, Batch files, C#, CSS, HTML, INI files, Java, JScript, Lua, MSIL, Pascal, Perl, PHP, PowerShell, Python, SQL, VB.NET, VBScript, XAML, and XML
- Sample web page demonstrating inline use of the web control
- Sample web page demonstrating how to paste code into a TextBox and highlight it
- Sample web page demonstrating how to upload a code file and highlight it.
What's New in This Release:Updated the Shared library.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall