Client/Server Communications for FoxPro Publisher's description
Client/Server TCP/IP sockets FoxPro library for network communication.
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
* Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
* Can be used to create both clients and servers.
* Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
* Data and files can be encrypted.
* Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
* Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
* Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
* Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
* Is fully thread safe.
* Works with 32-bit Visual FoxPro and Visual Studio VB .NET.
* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
* Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
* Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall