Clever Internet Suite Publisher's description
The Clever Internet Suite is the native Delphi VCL for Borland Delphi/C ++Builder with no external dependencies, it presents the most efficient and convenient way of accessing Internet resources from your applications.
Using the Clever Internet Suite (Clever Internet .NET Suite, Clever Internet ActiveX Suite) you can add instant SSL / TLS security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources; sending and receiving MIME messages; HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions; SSL / TLS channel with digital certificates support.
The suite includes more than 40 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Support for FTP, HTTP, WebDAV, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, MIME, SOAP, SSL and many more.
- Complete Client / Server solutions with full SSL / TLS support for all supported protocols. SSL / TLS support.
- Multipart Multithreaded Downloading. Data compression while retrieving data.
- Easy creation of mail messages in any formats. Combining and submitting the Web Form POST requests.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi, C++Builder, C#, VC++ and Visual Basic demos code.
What's New in This Release:What's New:
- Delphi XE and C++Builder XE support;
- Int64 support;
- SOCKS firewall support was added;
- DNS Server component was implemented
System Requirements:Delphi 5..7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010; C++ Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2009, 2010, RAD Studio XE
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall