axTLS Embedded SSL Publisher's description
from Cameron Rich
The axTLS embedded SSL project is a highly configurable client/server TLSv1 SSL library designed for platforms with small memory requirements.
The axTLS embedded SSL project is a highly configurable client/server TLSv1 SSL library designed for platforms with small memory requirements. It comes with a small HTTP/HTTPS server and additional test tools.
- A very small footprint (around 50-60kB for the library in 'server only' mode).
- Implements TLSv1.0/1.1
- Session resumption for high SSL performance.
bullet AES128/AES256 for high quality encryption (as well as RC4).
- Portable across many systems (written in ANSI C). Tested on Linux/Win32/Cygwin.
- A very simple API - ~20 functions in C and no structures.
- Peer client/server verification, certificate chaining, session renegotiation.
- X509v1, PKCS#8, PKCS#12 keys/certificates in DER/PEM format,
- Highly configurable compile-time options (using BusyBox-like config tool)
- Partial openssl compatibility.
- Interfaces for C#, VB.NET, Java, Perl and Lua.
- It's free! (BSD style licensing)
System Requirements:В· Cygwin
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall