Advanced Resource Tab for Blend for Visual Studio 2012 Publisher's description
from Timo Korinth
A better, well-organized resource tab for your Blend for Visual Studio 2012 to help you get around your resources in less time than usual.
Advanced Resource Tab is an extension to Blend for Visual Studio 2012 which adds an additional tab window to get more control over the default resource tab.
By default the resource dictionaries in the resource tab of Blend for Visual Studio 2012 (previously Expression Blend) aren't in any useful order. If you got a large number of resources in your solution this is a real pain and time killer, searching for the resources you want. As long as I can imagine, this is fact in Expression Blend.
To get around this annoying bug, I've created the Advanced Resource Tab for Blend.
- Sorting resource dictionaries in the resource tab (ascending / descending)
- Provide buttons to expand / collapse all resource dictionaries
- Quick Searching / Filtering of resources in the resource tab
- Include (sub-)resources in searching / filtering
- Enhances the default resource tab window
- Regular Blend extension (one dll).
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall