Advanced Query Builder Publisher's description
Visual building of complex SQL statements for many SQL dialects.
Advanced Query Builder is a powerful component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder intended for visual building SQL statements for the SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE clauses. It allows you to build new queries visually and/or graphically represent the existing queries in your own applications. The suite includes components for working with standard SQL, MS SQL, InterBase/FireBird, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many more dialects. Advanced Query Builder enables users to make up large and complicated SQL queries with unions and subqueries for different servers without any knowledge of the SQL syntax.
- Standard SQL, InterBase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 and DBISAM support;
- Borland Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and C++ Builder 5, 6 support;
- Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product;
- Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set easily many query building parameters at the design-time;
- Creation of queries with unions and subqueries;
- High productivity even on slow computers;
- Powerful SQL parser, which allows you to represent complicate SQL statements visually;
- Possibility of creating TxxxQueryBuilder components easily for working with the chosen server;
- Full customization of font colors, object appearance, etc.
System Requirements:Borland Delphi 5 or higher
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Intall and Unintall