.NET Telnet Component for C#,VB,ASP.NET Publisher's description
Quickly and easily add executing commands on Telnet Servers capabilties
The NetXtremeTelnet component provides a comprehensive set of interfaces and classes for establishing a Telnet communication to a Unix/Windows server and execute commands on it. It also helps you to add terminal emulation capabilities to your .NET applications within a minute. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the Telnet protocols are implemented.
Telnet Component's Key Features
* Easy-to-use telnet API with maximum flexibility.
* Remote shell over Telnet channel.
* Terminal emulation control for Windows Forms.
* Virtual terminal class.
* Record and replay terminal session.
* All popular Windowns and Linux telnet servers are supported. * IPv6 support.
* Supports custom styles and palettes.
* Supports scroll-back buffer.
* Supports most common telnet options.
* Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
* Supports SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxy servers.
* Royalty free run-time.
* 1 year minor and major product updates.
* Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
* NetXtremeTelnet can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
* NetXtremeTelnet can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services. .NET Technology
* 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
* CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
* Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
* C# and VB.NET samples included.
System Requirements:.NET 2.x or 3.x
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall