.NET SCP Component for C#,VB,ASP.NET Publisher's description
Provides secure file transfer over an SSH channel using the SCP protocol.
The NetXtremeScp .NET class library offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using SCP more easily. ScpClient class provides a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the SCP is implemented. Key Features
* Upload, download file.
* Abort operations smoothly.
* Upload entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code (new in version 2.1).
* File transfer monitoring support with progress event.
* Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
* Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly.
* Built-in Zlib streams (new in version 2.1).
* Allows you to check the exact transferring state like uploading, downloading, ... Tested Servers
* Bitvise WinSSHD
* GlobalScape Security Server
* WeOnlyDo wodSFTP Firewall and Proxy Support
* HTTP, Socks4, Socks4A and Socks5 proxy servers support. Security Support
* Diffie Hellman key exchange.
* Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
* RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
* Includes ComponentForge Security component with support for signature / verification, encryption / decryption, etc. Other Features
* Supports IPv6.
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB).
* Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions. Support
* Royalty free run-time.
* 1 year minor and major product updates.
* Full Windows Vista support.
System Requirements:.NET 2.x or 3.x
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall