RubyMine for Windows Publisher's description
from JetBrains inc.
RubyMine is a Ruby and Rails IDE with the full stack of essential developer tools
RubyMine is a Ruby and Rails IDE with the full stack of essential developer tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
- Intelligent Ruby Editor with completion, code snippets and automatic refactorings
- On-the-fly code analysis throughout the project tree with type inference and quick-fixes
- Rails Models Diagram, Rails Project View and other specialized project/file views for faster overview & navigation
- RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit coding assistance and GUI-based test runner
- Web Development with all Ruby on Rails framework versions from 2.x to 3.x
- Cutting-edge Ruby development stack support: Bundler, RVM, etc.
- Zen coding snippets for productive HTML/CSS authoring
- Ruby Debugger: Ruby/Rails applications and tests debugging in a easy-to-use interface even in Windows
- Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and CVS integration with a unified UI
- Diff, merge, history views and changelists for every supported VCS
- Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, plus Vi/Vim emulation plugin
System Requirements:В· 1 GB RAM minimum
В· 2 GB RAM recommended
В· Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
В· 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall