QuickSharp Publisher's description
QuickSharp is a minimalist C# IDE for Microsoft .NET and Mono.
QuickSharp provides a simple, uncluttered development approach that lets you get programming in an instant. QuickSharp doesn't use solutions or projects; programs and libraries are developed as individual files making development a breeze. With QuickSharp you can work directly with the .NET framework development tools and get practical, hands-on experience with the most advanced application platform for Windows.
QuickSharp is not just a development environment, it's also a lightweight application framework which can be easily modified and extended using a simple plugin-based architecture. The QuickSharp IDE is developed entirely using this framework and you can use it to create your own highly customised development environments.
QuickSharp includes all you need to write, compile and run programs for the Microsoft .NET platform using the C# programming language. It provides a simple but complete integrated development environment (IDE) for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP and supports the development of console, library, Windows Forms and ASP.NET web applications.
With QuickSharp you can:
* create source code with the built-in editor featuring syntax colouring, code folding and Visual Studio-style docking windows,
* compile applications in any .NET framework language with built-in support for C#, JScript, VB.NET and Intermediate Language,
* compile programs from within QuickSharp; warnings and errors appear in the output window for instant location within the editor,
* run programs directly from the editor and capture the output in QuickSharp's output window or run in a separate window for interactive use,
* use QuickSharp's 'intellisense'-style Code Assist to get instant lookup of .NET class and namespace members for C# and JScript code,
* develop ASP.NET web applications using the bundled Cassini web server; get Code Assist support for web controls, custom controls and code-behind classes,
* work with any ADO.NET compatible database; develop queries in QuickSharp and get Code Assist support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases,
* manage multiple configurations for all supported build tools including Mono and older Microsoft C# compilers,
* develop your own features and enhancements using QuickSharp's plugin architecture.
What's New in This Release:В· SQL Code Assist support added for SQL Server Compact Edition versions 3.5 and 4.0.
System Requirements:- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall