NaviCoder IDE Publisher's description
NaviCoder is a Java IDE that enables programmers to create and debug code faster
NaviCoder IDE 2.0 version is now available - a powerful Integrated Development Environment
(IDE) for Java developers. Written entirely in a native Windows language, it enables you to work faster than other Java-based IDEs.With the intelligent Java editor, debugger feature and intuitive interface, you can manage your projects in an easy way.
Go ahead to explore other enhancing features in NaviCoder!
1. Support of Web Project Development
2. Embbed Tomcat as user option.
3. Enabled preview on dynamic page with support on local web server.
4. Upgraded Class View to Outline with tag-based document support.
5. Implemented tag matching Highlight.
6. Added code completion for html, xml, jsp, js document.
7. Added code folding and syntax highlighting for tagged-base document.
8. Added fully support on UTF8 document.
9. Enabled saving breakpoint information in Workspace.
10. Search and replace in new scope: Current Selection.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Intall and Unintall