Luke StackWalker Publisher's description
from Sami Sallinen
Profile your source code with this tool.
Luke StackWalker is a handy application designed to be a GUI-based C/C++ source code profiler. It samples your application's stack while the application is running to find out where the application spends most of its time.
Feature list :
* Per-function CPU time cost view
* Syntax-colored source code display showing stack samples per source line
* Call graph display showing teh call graph of a user-selected function in the function cost display
* Supports multithreaded apps:
o Stack is sampled on all threads of the target program.
o Sample data can be viewed for a single thread or multiple selected threads simultaneously
* Uses Microsoft symbol servers to load debug information for system DLLs
* Profiling project settings can be saved and loaded
* Profile data can be saved and loaded
What's New in This Release:- Fix crash when clicking on a call-graph node with source code - Fix crash when having one profile loaded, source code view displaying source data and then loading another profile - Prevent application main window from opening off-screen - Updated manual/help
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall