CH Student Edition Publisher's description
Ch Student Edition is free for registered students in educational institutions (K-12, junior college, college).
It is the same as Ch Professional Edition, with the following restrictions:
- A plot generated by Ch Student Edition will display "This plot is generated by Ch Student Edition" in the x-label in a separate line.
- The font size in ChIDE cannot be changed to more than 10.
- The total number of elements of an array is limited to 20,000.
- It is availale for Windows (32 and 64 bits), Linux (32 and 64 bits), and Mac OS X x86 (32 bits) only.
- It is for a single user on a single machine.
- To qualify for Ch Student Edition, you must be a registered student of an educational institution (K-12, junior college, college). The product must be restricted to use in conjunction with classes in an institution.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall