Aurora Compiler Publisher's description
from Ionic Wind Software
A full featured C like language for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP. Supports OOP and COM.
Aurora is a powerful 32 bit compiler featuring an integrated development environment with advanced compiler, assembler and linker. Aurora features a C/C++ like syntax with high level commands making it ideal for students and advanced programmers alike. Aurora can create stand alone executables with no runtime libraries needed. Designed to be a cross platform compiler with both Windows and Linux versions available. and features the following:
- Create Windowsв„ў programs, 3D games and utilities.
- Supports Windows 95,98,ME,NT,2000,XP and VISTA.
- Compiles stand-alone executables.
- Run programs directly from the IDE.
- DirectXв„ў Support with sprites, screens and scrolling maps.
- Direct3D Support with lights, cameras, shapes and scenes.
- Built-in editor, debugger and GUI/Dialog designer.
- Resource compiler included.
- No external libraries or runtimes required.
- Full MDI (Multiple Document Interface) support.
- Dynamic window, dialog, and control creation.
- C++ like syntax.
- Over 250 commands and functions built in!
- Access to DLLs and the Windows API for unlimited extensibility.
- Structured data types (UDTs) fully supported.
- Console support and Console compiler.
- Graphics primitives supported.
- Bitmap, JPEG, GIF, Cursor and Icon support is built in.
- Wave file support.
- Random access file support.
- Memory allocation and management functions.
- Low and high level printer support.
- Embedded browser windows for web-enabled applications.
- Component creation and include support.
- Rich edit, list view, status window and toolbar controls.
- DirectX 9 support.
What's New in This Release:64 bit changes, data alignment, assembler options.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall