DoxyS Publisher's description
DoxyS is a code documentation tool for C++/C.
DoxyS is a code documentation tool for C++/C. DoxyS strives to yield a very professional looking output, presenting the the code in a structured easy to navigate set of HTML pages. Easy to use: Just navigate to the root of your code directory and type doxys.
Currently it runs on Windows and Linux, but should be quite portable.
* Generated output reflects the code directory structure.
* Layers of abstraction with heavy use of overview tables providing names and brief descriptions of classes, functions etc. Inspired by Microsoft documentation.
* Wiki like syntax for writing directory level documentation and related documentation pages or even design documents.
* Inheritance, collaboration graphs
* Good support for overloded functions and template specializations.
* Incremental search.
What's New in This Release:* Treeview in the left navigation menu.
* Support for grouping and custom sorting of groups members.
* Function pointers/callbacks are treated more like normal functions. I.e. they can have parameters documented etc.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall