Dev-C++ Publisher's description
Full-featured programming environment & compiler for creating software in C/C++
Bloodshed Dev-C++ is a full-featured programming environment and compiler for creating software in C++. Included in the Dev-C++ environment are all of the standard features necessary for writing, compiling, debugging, and executing programs written in C. Strictly for the hard-core C++ programmer, Dev-C++ allows you to compose all of your source code without many of the hand-holding features and expenses included in many of the available programming environments.
- Support GCC-based compilers
- Integrated debugging (using GDB)
- Support for multiple languages (localization)
- Class Browser
- Code Completion
- Debug variable Browser
- Project Manager
- Customizable syntax highlighting editor
- Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
- Support of templates for creating your own project types
- Makefile creation
- Edit and compile Resource files
- Tool Manager
- Print support
- Find and replace facilities
- Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
- CVS Support
- To-Do List
- CPU Window
What's New in This Release:- Fixed lib32, -m32 and gdb32 not being used by default by 32bit profiles.
- The function tooltip works again.
- The function tooltip hides again when its editor goes out of focus.
- Fixed a possible crash in the code completion window.
- Removed some superfluous spaces from variables found in argument lists.
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall