Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK Publisher's description
Screen Capturing SDK makes screen cast recording (WMV, AVI) as easy as 5 lines of code in your VB, C# or C++ application. Provides mouse cursor hot spot, audio recording, record from entire screen, selected window, region, region around the mouse.
Screen capturing SDK makes screen cast video recording (WMV, AVI) as easy as 5 lines of code in your Visual Basic, C# or C++ application.
If you develop an application which is intended to record screen activities to WMV, AVI movie files, use Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK to easily add screen video capturing functionality to your application. This screen recording SDK lets you create high quality desktop record including audio, mouse movements and clicks.
Provides mouse cursor hot spot, audio recording, record from entire screen, selected window, selected region or dynamic region around the mouse. Supports both x32 and x64 versions of Windows. Detailed samples for Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# are included.
* Adds screen video capture functionality to your application with a few lines of code using ActiveX/COM object!
* Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application (Developer License is required);
* Includes 3 interfaces that allow you to capture screen video using ActiveX driven screen recorder, DirectShow Filter, or Virtual Camera to provide both high and low level components;
* Provides DirectShow Source Filter, interface for advanced video applications developers;
* Supports video formats: WMV, AVI, lossless AVI (using the included Bytescout Lossless Video Codec);
* Allows capturing various regions of a desktop.
* While recording mouse movements, adds hot-spot to highlight cursor and animates mouse clicks to make cursor and clicks easily recognizable in output video;
* Captures sound from any available source along with screen recording;
* Custom name for the filter or capturer object is available (see licensing options).
What's New in This Release:Screen capturing samples for Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010 were added;
minor bug-fixes and improvements.
System Requirements:Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, x86 or x64 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall