SecureBlackbox .NET Publisher's description
from EldoS Corporation
SecureBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office security support to your .NET, Silverlight, Mono or .NET CF application.
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
What's New in This Release:В· [All] (PKI) Made handling of PKCS#11 session-level notifications optional
В· [All] (PKI) Made PKCS#11 components tolerant to HSMs supporting single sign-on mode (one login per multiple apps)
В· [All] (SFTP) Added /usr/libexec/sftp-server to the list of known sftp server executable locations (SFTP-over-command-channel mode)
В· [All] (HTTPS) HEAD and OPTIONS requests, if connection was set to keep-alive, didn't return until disconnection. Fixed.
В· [.NET, Java] (PKI) If both loMatchAll and loExactMatch were set in options of certificate lookup, RDN comparison was performed in less strict manner (tag types were ignored). Fixed.
В· Note that this fix can have an effect on various certificate validation procedures which will begin to fail due to "non-working" certificate lookups.
В· However, this behaviour is standard-compliant and failures can happen only with malformed responses and CA certificates, which were reissued with different Subject RDN.
В· If you need to return old behaviour, the easi...
System Requirements:.NET Framework (4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1), Silverlight (4 or 3), Mono, .NET CF, Windows Phone 7
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall