Liquid Studio Publisher's description
Liquid Studio is a powerful development suite that creates programs for the Liquid Virtual Machine (LVM).
Liquid Studio is a powerful development suite that creates programs for the Liquid Virtual Machine (LVM). Programs are written in Echoes, a modern object-oriented BASIC-like programming language.
Programs written with Liquid Studio compile into a compact bytecode, called a Liquid Executable. Liquid Executables, along with the Liquid Player application to run them, can be distributed royalty free.
* Procedural and object-oriented programs
* BASIC-like syntax
* Data types: Boolean, Byte, ShortInt, Int, LongInt, Float, Double, String
* Native and user defined classes
* Virtual functions
* Constructors and destructors
* Operator overloading
* Entities (render, update, and behavior components)
* Rich set of collections (array, linked list, stack, queue, hash table, etc.)
* and much more!
What's New in This Release:Fixed
* Fixed FOR EACH statement (incorrectly freeing objects)
* FOR EACH can no longer be used with SingleLinkList or DoubleLinkList
* Added new data types: BYTE, SHORT INT, LONG INT, and DOUBLE
System Requirements:500 MHz CPU, 64 megs RAM, 16 megs video memory, hardware OpenGL 1.2 support
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall