SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Publisher's description
from EldoS Corporation
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is a comprehensive component collection that adds PGP, SFTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, PKI support to your Windows application. This is ActiveX/DLL version.
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications. Transfer files via FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer. Access Web data via HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
This is ActiveX/DLL version.
What's New in This Release:+ [All] (PKI) Added TElPKCS11CertStorage.Sessions and TElPKCS11CertStorage.SessionCount properties.
* [All] (PDF) Improved encryption of malformed documents with missing objects.
- [All] (Base) If the document with specified charset contained a character not valid for this charset, in some cases loading of such document was stopped. Fixed.
- [All] (MIME) Fixed handling of Subject fields when their values were formatted like headers
- [Java] (Base) Fixed a bug in charsets loading procedure.
- [.NET] (OpenPGP) Improved memory management, making the components consume less memory when protecting and unprotecting documents.
System Requirements:Windows 2000 or later
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall