Modbus Master Slave ActiveX Control Publisher's description
from plc control software
This is the powerfull Modbus RTU/TCP/ASCII Master and Slave ActiveX Control
eneral specification for all ActiveX Control
- Support Windows
2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista which must have the VB6 runtime environment
- Support most development environment which supports ActiveX or OLE design (Visual Basic/Visual C++/C#/VB.NET/VBA/C++ Builder/Delphi and so on)
- Support to read and write Bit, Word, Long, Float, Double, Ascii Char string, Wide char string.
- Simple API interface for different protocol.
- Able to create up to 16 protocols in one process.
- Free manuals and sample.
Feature for this product
- Support Modbus RTU/TCP/ASCII Master which can communication with Modbus Slave
- Support Modbus RTU/TCP/ASCII Slave which can communication with Modbus Master
- Able to connect up to 31 Modbus RTU/ASCII Slaves via one com port
- Able to connect up to 31 Modbus TCP Slaves via tcp port
- Able to create up to 16 Modbus RTU/ASCII Slaves via one com port
- Able to create up to 16 Modbus TCP Slaves via tcp port
- Supported function code(Hex): 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x08, 0x0F, 0x10
- Support both Modbus address style and IEC61131 Syntax address style
- Support both Dec address style and Hex address style
- Runtime free
- The trial version of Modbus RTU/TCP/ASCII Master and Slave ActiveX Control is a fully functional version, but it has a limitation of only can be run half an hour after connect. If you want to run with no limitation, please order a register copy from www.plccontrolsoftware.com
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall