MAPI Sample: Profile Manager Publisher's description
from Microsoft Coporation
Demonstrating how to use the MAP interfaces and methods
Profman2.exe is a self-extracting achieve that contains a sample program demonstrating how to use the MAPI interfaces and methods that pertain to the manipulation and creation of MAPI Profiles.
Here is a list of its functionality:
- Create a new blank profile.
- Add services to a profile.
- Delete services from a profile.
- List the services in a profile.
- Add providers to a service.
- Delete providers from a service.
- List the providers in a service.
- List the available properties of a service (even ones that are normally inaccessible).
- List the available properties of a provider (even ones that are normally inaccessible).
- Outlook 2000 Compliant (reads proper location of MAPISVC.inf file)
System Requirements:MAPI Profile Manager 2.0
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall