LaunchScope Publisher's description
Intended for temporal characteristics of program.
Launchscope is intended for temporal characteristics of program startup processes determination.
Launchscope controls the following startup parameters:
* common duration of program startup process;
* latency time of process creation in PC memory;
* User CPU time startup consuming;
* Kernel CPU time startup consuming.
Launchscope gives an opportunity to:
* launch program testing by one step drag & drop operation;
* reexecute testing programs by mouse double clicking;
* automatically save recently used lists of programs and params;
* show measured values as a table;
* sort gained data;
* strike an averages among set of measurements;
* copy Result Table on the clipboard;
* save Result Table as a file;
* append Result Table to existsting file.
You can use Launchscope for:
* Exposure rate-limiting steps of program launch;
* program launch time optimization;
* tuning a porgram start from remote file storages;
* gaining a comparative startup data amongst different programs.
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall