AiS Watermarker ActiveX Publisher's description
Helps to add watermark to protect copyright of your images and make thumbnails.
This component helps you to protect your images. You can write some color or transparent watermark on them. This text can be your copyright or url of your site. AiS Watermark reads your image from file (BMP, GIF, Animated GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF and others), adds to the image some transparent or color watermark and saves resulting image in a new file with the same format. The component is useful for web-designers, hosting company and programmers, which plan to use functionality of the component in their programs on C++, VB, Delphi, ASP...
What's New in This Release:- Added Emboss watermarking
- Compatibility with Windows XP SP2
- Made new interface for adding watermark. See new example newexample.asp.
- Added macros for EXIF and IPTC parameters Note! Now, if you want to add percent "%" character to your watermark text, you must write two character "%%".
- Added user defined macros and methods for using macros.
- Improved rotation of multiline watermark text.
- Added align by width for watermark text CI_ALIGNMENT_WIDTH
- Added properties for adding Border on images
- Several minor changes.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall