TimeSlotTracker Publisher's description
A task time tracker to help you organize your work.
TimeSlotTracker is an easy to use application in Java that will enable you to collect "time slots" of works categorized in task, like projects, (sub)-projects, and (sub)task , all in a tree hierarchy. The data are collected in an xml format, resources localized and the reports are based on xslt templates.
- time tracking
- predefined and custom reports
- JIRA (R) support
- native windows installer
- native debian package
- thierarchical task tree
- icalendar support
- jnlp installer.
What's New in This Release:· Fix: RFE# 3601343 JIRA issues not loading to the application (moved jira urls to properties)
· Fix: RFE# 3587544 error occured while running this report
· Fix: NPE in TodayTableModel#findTimeSlotValueWithDate method
· Change: today view dialog: reduced date's columns width
· Fix: NPE while moving active timeslot: TimeSlotStartedInPeriod.java filter timeslots without task
· New: daystree: worktime support (need holiday.properties file, format: yyyy-MM-dd=[0|8|7])
· Fix: RFE# 3476009 add new attribute dialog not opened
· Change: task edit dialog - setting insert position to first line.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall