MRO WorkingTimeClock Publisher's description
from Matthias Rolf
The MRO WorkingTimeClock is mainly used to record the various activities and working hours on working days and present the values in clear reports.
* The MRO WorkingTimeClock is mainly used to record the various activities and working hours on working days and present the values in clear reports. So the daily working hours are presented in detailed monthly views and total working hours in annual reports.
* The various activities of a day can be recorded and the values can be evaluated for any period. The views and evaluations can be saved as HTML files, so you can use the data in other programs, e.g. in Spreadsheets.
* Recorded data can be exported in various formats by using the integrated export module.
* Thus, the MRO WorkingTimeClock is ideal for freelancer which have to report their working hours or activities to their clients. Just as well the MRO WorkingTimeClock is suitable for employees, whether they must report their activities or whether there is no official time registration.
* Users who haven't used a time registration before, found out that they work several hours per month more than they had previously thought.
* The MRO WorkingTimeClock has even more functions, it reminds the user at certain times optical and/or audible about planned or authorized work time. In the same way it can remind of Holidays, vacation, days off and training.
* Automatically calculated Holidays for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary can be included in the annual reports. The holidays are calculated according to the selected state or canton.
* Furthermore, there are additional modules such as a stopwatch, a count down timer and a time calculator which can add or subtract days or hours.
* MRO WorkingTimeClock can remind you of short breaks to avoid the RSI syndrom and other posture problems.
* Moreover a screen saver is included that displays working hours from the MRO WorkingTimeClock.
* Finally there is integration of the open-source projects TrueCrypt (encryption) and eSpeak (speech).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall