jTimeSched Publisher's description
jTimeSched is a simple and lightweight time tracking tool.
jTimeSched is a simple and lightweight time tracking tool. You can track elapsed time for tasks and projects and use the data for the recording of time worked.
One aim of jTimeSched is a lean but extremely intuitive GUI and providing only really necessary functionality.
* Appealing GUI with great usability
* Create as many tasks/projects as you want with one single click
* Tracks elapsed time for a working day and displays overall time
* Times can be set manually
* A task can be started by a single click on start/pause icon
* A task can be removed by a double click
* Tasks can be categorized by color
* Tasks can be sorted by title, category, date created, time overall, time today or current state
* Tasks can be highlighted by keyword
* Modifications are logged into a file
* System tray support
o Hide window on close
o Double click on tray-icon shows/hides window
o Different Tray-icons for running/paused state
o Tray-icon tooltip-message with information about currently running tasks
* Status label with information such as number of tasks, overall/today time of all tasks
* Restore previous window size, position and sorted column on start
* Data and configuration are stored per directory which allows having multiple configurations and running off a USB-Stick
* Project data is stored as XML file
What's New in This Release:* fixed inserting a new project with shortcut key when no table row selected
* date of creation can now be edited
* option for removing and color-reset all entries
* added quota option for time today and overall
* additional notes for a project
* added a log area, which visibility can be toggled
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall