ETU Portable Publisher's description
A widget utility to retrieve the past, present and future unix timestamps relative to the timezone in use via the invoking systems\' locale.
A widget utility to retrieve the past, present and future unix timestamps relative to the timezone in use via the invoking systems' locale. Invaluable utility for manipulating timestamps on the fly and small enough thereby portable for transit on a USB dongle, developed using Java thus compatible on any operating system with access to a virtual machine.
* Unix timestamp retrieval relative to system locale
* Prior timestamping back to the epoch birth of 01/01/1970
* Future date time stamping into the late 2030's
* Obtainable date and time from existing unix timestamps
* Configurable time/date format from retrieval of existing unix times
* Completely date safe, validation of dates with leap year formulae
What's New in This Release:- Added support for successive years to come, timestamping available for future dates
- Added feature thereby able to now retrieve dates from existing unix timestamps
- Interface redesigned and implemented tabular control to switch between panels
- Fixed control/font-size issue resulting from local system defaulting to ugly font-face (non-windows users)
- Set the GUI to initialise (100, 100) pixels into the primary display as opposed to gambling with center screen on dual monitors
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall