Desktop Lock Express Publisher's description
from TopLang software
Desktop Lock Express is an access control software that can lock your screen to prevent people from accessing your computer.
Desktop Lock Express is an access control software that can lock your screen to prevent people from accessing your computer. It is one of the Desktop Lock products family, which provides the major features of Desktop Lock but decreased its size, removed unnecessary options. Desktop Lock Express can be used directly without the need of installing, all features have been included in the single exe file. Desktop Lock Express can safely lock computer on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and later as well as Windows x64 editions.
Locks your computer without the need of clicking "Lock" button.
Desktop Lock Express gives you the wonderful security experiences but has no more settings bothering you. You can use the single EXE file to lock your system from anywhere, the only thing you need to do is to set an unlock password.
The software will lock your computer directly when you launch it, you don't need to click a Lock button or something like that.
Single EXE file, doesn't need to be installed.
Desktop Lock Express is released as a single executable file, the exe file contains all the features of the software. There is no need to install the software, you download it and then use it from anywhere to lock the system.
Only 140 KB.
The size of the Desktop Lock Express is only about 140 KB, it's easier to download.
Yet still safe enough!
Desktop Lock Express provides the major features of the Desktop Lock:
* Locks keyboard and mouse.
* Keeps locking if computer rebooted without being unlocked first.
* Supports to automatically lock the system after computer booted.
* Prevents computer from shutting down when system being locked.
How to Use
1. Download DTLEP.zip, which contains the program file of Desktop Lock Express, then extract the file to any of your private folders. Or you can download the EXE file DTLEP.exe directly.
2. The first time you launch the Desktop Lock Express, it will prompt you to specify an unlock password. Please set the unlock password to protect the software, otherwise anyone can unlock the system. Once you have set the unlock password, next time you launch the software it will lock the system with the password directly. You can change the unlock password at any time by clicking "Options" button then choosing "Change Unlock Password...".
3. To unlock the system, you enter the unlock password in the input box, then click "Unlock".
4. You can click the "Options" button to change the unlock password and other options. Note you must enter the current unlock password first.
5. You also can create a shortcut icon for the software and put it on to your desktop, just right-click at the software, then choose "Send to" -- "Desktop (Create shortcut)". a shortcut icon will then be put on the desktop.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall