Outlook Notify Publisher's description
Outlook Notify to keep a check on your emails вЂ“ even from home!
If you or your company run Exchange Web Services (if you can access your account via Web Access, you most probably have this), you can use Outlook Notify to keep a check on your emails вЂ“ even from home!
* Small, discreet icon sits in your system tray and notifies you of any new email.
* Configure how often you want the program to check for new emails.
* Server Mode makes sure nobody can modify the configuration via the built in Configuration Manager.
* Click on the notification to open your email, be it Outlook or even Outlook Web Access вЂ“ ideal for those working from home!
* Allows users to enter a username and password or use the default logged in user вЂ“ ideal for use in a remote access environment such as Microsoft Terminal Services or Citrix XenApp.
* Fully tested with Microsoft Terminal Services and Citrix XenApp environments.
What's New in This Release:1. Fixed a bug which meant that Outlook wouldnвЂ™t be shown if it was minimized.
2. Fixed a bug in which new email would be notified every time emails were checked.
3. Fixed a bug in which the вЂњlast senderвЂќ was actually the oldest sender.
System Requirements:# Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server
# The .NET 3.5 Framework
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall