Mozilla Thunderbird Publisher's description
from Mozilla Foundation
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component. The goal is to produce a cross platform stand alone mail application using the XUL user interface language. The intended customer is someone who uses Mozilla Firefox (or another stand alone browser) as their primary browser and wants a mail client based on mozilla that "plays nice" with the browser.
Thunderbird 2 features many new enhancements to help you better manage your unruly inbox, and stay informed. Thunderbird 2 scales to the most sophisticated organizational needs while making it easy to find what you need.
Mozilla has bolstered Thunderbirds acclaimed security and privacy measures to ensure that your communications and identity remain safe. Its like having your own security guard online.
Thunderbird allows you to customize your email to suit your specific needs whether its how you search and find messages or listening to music right out of your inbox.
What's New in This Release:- FIXED: Fixed an issue where signatures were shown in too lighter grey making them difficult to read (bug 917906)
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where Auto CC for reply might not work if the cc address is the same as the sending address (bug 917231)
- Security fixes:
- MFSA 2013-102 Use-after-free in HTML document templates
- MFSA 2013-101 Memory corruption in workers
- MFSA 2013-100 Miscellaneous use-after-free issues found through ASAN fuzzing
- MFSA 2013-98 Use-after-free when updating offline cache
- MFSA 2013-97 Writing to cycle collected object during image decoding
- MFSA 2013-95 Access violation with XSLT and uninitialized data
- MFSA 2013-94 Spoofing addressbar though SELECT element
- MFSA 2013-93 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:25.0 / rv:24.1 / rv:17.0.10)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall