Wake On LAN Ex Publisher's description
Wake On LAN Ex is an application designed to be used with computers that contain network cards which are set to turn on when a magic packet is received.
Wake On LAN Ex is an application designed to be used with computers that contain network cards which are set to turn on when a magic packet is received. Running Wake On LAN Ex, entering the required details, and hitting Send will cause the WOL-enabled computer to turn itself on and boot as normal.
Depending on its WOL abilities, the destination computer can be sleeping, hibernating, or entirely off and still be able to react to a Wake-On-LAN event. WoLEX also supports shutting down, restarting, logging-off, and hibernating the remote computer, as well as sending it administrator messages.
What's New in This Release:* Added: Check and warning message for non-writable settings path.
* Added: Configurable Escape key setting to the Settings window.
* Added: Introductory message if there are no address book entries (eg. first run).
* Fixed: Pings sometimes stalling indefinitely. Thanks to everyone on the forum!
* Other: Main and About window interface changes.
* Other: Changed the way key detection works in the address book.
* Other: PingAddressBookEntriesThreads is now 6 by default on all OSes, including XP.
* Other: Ping threads priority changed from Normal to BelowNormal.
* Other: Save button in Settings window was incorrectly positioned in Linux.
* Other: Error handling improvements.
* Other: Removed BiQubic.Suite.Controls.dll dependency.
* Other: Removed BiQubic.Suite.Core.dll dependency.
System Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall