SmarterTrack Publisher's description
from SmarterTools Inc
SmarterTrack 5.x is a powerful help desk application built for tracking, managing, and reporting on customer service and communications, including sales and support issues.
SmarterTrack 5.x is a powerful help desk application built for tracking, managing, and reporting on customer service and communications, including sales and support issues. Businesses can manage employees and company communications at distributed locations around the world from a Web browserвЂ”increasing the efficiency of virtual offices, mobile agents, and companies with multiple locations.
Customer Service Software for Any Industry
With SmarterTrack help desk, companies can turn their customer service efforts into the most powerful tool in their business arsenals. Find out how different industries use SmarterTrack to meet their specific needs.
Hosted or Installed Help Desk Software
SmarterTrack help desk software is available as a traditional installation or as a hosted service (SaaS). Businesses that choose the traditional deployment of SmarterTrack can install the software onto a local or co-located server in dedicated, VPS, and shared environments using the standard install download. Businesses looking for increased flexibility and reduced IT costs may prefer to use SmarterTrack as a hosted service.
enefit with Multi-Channel Communications
SmarterTrack help desk integrates multiple customer service solutions into a single application. Features include:
* A world-class ticket solution that transforms service, sales, and help desk emails into a powerful information distribution system
* Live chat, which gives businesses the ability to reduce help desk phone calls, capture information on website visitors, and assist more customers
* WhosOn, which gives businesses real-time tracking of customers as they navigate websites, providing the opportunity to increase sales, expedite customer service, and gather information on site visitors
* Call logs, which allow companies to track all incoming and outgoing phone calls
* A task management system that helps employees track and manage work that may need to be done after a call or live chat is completed
* A portal interface that is optimized for search engines and functions as the central hub for all communication channels
* Self-service resources, such as a knowledge base and news items, that allow customers to research and resolve questions and issues
* An integrated survey system that can be triggered upon events
* More than 70 summary and trend reports with many levels of customization and filtering
* Support for multiple brands within a company
What's New in This Release:New Features Available in SmarterTrack 5.x
SmarterTrackвЂ™s ability to track customer communications across all channels is complete with the addition of call logging. Agents and managers can track both incoming and outgoing phone calls; associate tasks, tickets, and live chats to calls; and view detailed call reports that track call volume and duration for inbound and outbound calls.
Task Management System
Help agents stay on top of their workflow with a new task management system that allows agents and managers to create tasks and track work associated to a specific ticket, call, or live chat.
Mobile Interface Functionality
SmarterTrack 5.x provides managers with the ability to monitor agentsвЂ™ tickets and allows agents to manage their tickets and live chats via mobile devices. This functionality is made possible through a WAP interface that works across all major mobile phones, including Android, iPhone, and Windows Mobile devices.
Enhanced Ticket Management
SmarterTrack 5.x includes several enhancements to its ticket system, including the ability to add attachments to tickets without sending a response, the ability to modify an auto-responderвЂ™s subject format, and the ability to mark a ticket for follow-up.
With follow-ups, companies can keep in constant contact with both existing and new customers. Integrated with the events system, follow-ups notify agents when customers havenвЂ™t responded or need additional service.
Live Chat Attachments
SmarterTrack 5.x improves the level of communication between employees and customers with the ability to send and receive files via live chat.
Additional Event Categories
Configure notifications based on even more agent-level and system-level events, including task events, live chat events, call log events, POP events, and SMTP events.
Knowledge Base Enhancements
Several enhancements to the knowledge base improve article organization and navigation. Agents will also benefit from the ability to perform bulk operations on news items, canned replies, and knowledge base articles.
Updated Web Services
New Web services available for SmarterTrack 5.x include the ability to query tickets based on a wide variety of search criteria and the ability to retrieve brand information. In addition, existing Web services were updated to enhance functionality and make them easier to use.
Additional External Providers
A new user information provider allows companies to pull information from an external database and display the information within the ticket tabs, allow agents to have access to all available customer information (recent purchases, licensing information, number of past tickets, etc.) in one convenient location.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall