Outlook Messenger Voice Chat Server Publisher's description
Voice Chat Server Tool needs to be installed to enable voice chat between Outlook Messenger Clients.
1. Install Voice Chat Server Tool on any of the machines in your network. You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group.
2. Voice Chat Server will run as a Windows Service named "OM Voice Chat Server"
3. Make sure “OMVoipService.exe” is added in the Firewall Exception List. If needed open TCP Port: 14222 & UDP Port: 14223, which is used by Voice Chat Server.
4. In Outlook Messenger Settings > Tools, provides the Voice Chat Server running IP Address or Host Name.
5. Voice Chat Server handles all Voice chat communication between clients.
System Requirements:Outlook Messenger
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall