SQLite PHP Generator Publisher's description
from SQL Maestro Group
A GUI utility for SQLite PHP programming.
SQLite PHP Generator is a freeware but powerful SQLite GUI frontend. SQLite PHP Generator allows you to generate high-quality SQLite PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web.
Save the huge costs of hiring a programmer, learning any programming language, or buying expensive software - all the code is automatically generated for you.
Here are some key features of "SQLite PHP Generator":
В· Support for updatable SQL queries;
В· Master-detail presentations;
В· Event-driven content management;
В· Client-side data validation;
В· Custom pagination (display partitioning);
В· Data export to PDF, XML, CVS, Excel and Word;
В· Support for hard-coded, table-based, and database server user authentication;
В· Record-level security;
В· Color schemes;
В· Multi-language support;
What's New in This Release:New modern look and feel:
· The main goal of the new version is to provide a capability to construct a modern-look and powerful web applications in the simplest possible way. For this purpose we significantly changed the design for all generated pages and refactored the web code. We hope you and your end-users will like the new UI. As usual, all the new features can be seen in action in our demo application.
· Enhanced master-detail management. The new version provides some extremely useful features such as inline displaying of nested detail views without limitation on the depth and displaying several detail presentations simultaneously on the tabs.
· From now on you can customize the design and layout of pages produced by PHP Generator according to your needs. For example, you can change captions, re-arrange controls, or even add a chart diagram for a certain page.
· Want to learn more? Please refer to an appropriate article to get familiar with basic concepts of customizing the templates and find some additional examples of this feature on our demo application.
· Automatic Filter Row. This row is displayed at the top of the data rows and allows you to filter data on the fly by typing text directly into the row. When you type the text within a cell in the row, a filter condition is automatically created based upon the values entered and applied to the column. The filter is updated automatically after 1 second after entering a value or when you press the Enter key.
· This control displays filter criteria as a tree structure and allows you to visually build complex filter criteria with an unlimited number of filter conditions combined by logical operators. The Filter Builder window can be invoked by pressing the Create filter link at the bottom of the grid.
New visual themes:
· In this case a picture is worth a thousand words, so please find all of them at the appropriate step of the software.
· Starting from this version you can access detail pages directly from insert, edit, and view forms. This should be especially useful on adding new records.
New Autocomplete and Milti-Level Autocomplete controls:
· The new versions of these widgets allow you to select a required value as comfortable as possible.
New "after action" events:
· The OnAfterInsertRecord, OnAfterEditRecord, and OnAfterDeleteRecord events are now at your disposal.
On-the-fly metadata refreshing:
· Starting from this version you can synchronize your database schema changes with PHP Generator in a single click.
System Requirements:· Pentium PC or higher
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
· 15 MB of free hard disk space
· SVGA-compatible video adapter
· PHP version 5.0 or greater
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall