SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Service Pack Publisher's description
from Microsoft Coporation
Enable you to explore and view reports located on a report server
SP2 includes a variety of improvements to the initial product release. Documentation for this release is provided in the SP2readme_lang.htm, which can be downloaded below or found in the Reporting Services installation directory after Setup is complete.
* To view a list of the bug fixes in SP2, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 889640.
* Late-breaking information that was not available in time to be included in the readme file will be published on the Microsoft Product Support Services Web site in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 889641.
* To get a complete set of installation instructions, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 842440.
* SharePoint Web parts enable you to explore and view reports located on a report server by using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services or SharePoint Portal Server.
* Reports can now be printed directly from within Internet Explorer. A Microsoft ActiveX control is provided to support a rich client-side printing experience including full page preview.
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall