Silver Sash Developer Publisher's description
Silver Sash Developer is an easy to use development tool for Oracle developers and DBAs
Silver Sash Developer is an easy to use development tool for Oracle developers and DBAs.
Syntax highlighting for SQL and PL/SQL
Built in Debugger
Browse database objects with Database Browser
Export and Import data
Execute multiple SQL statements and view the output at the same time
View query output in Spreadsheet and text format
What's New in This Release:Enhancements:
· Indexes tab added to Materialized view tabs in Administrator.
· Restore action added to Recycle bin in Administrator.
· Refresh action added for Materialized view in Administrator.
· Enable/disable triggers action added for tables in Administrator.
· Sub option System privilege added to the main option Security in Administrator. For the System privilege, two actions to grant and revoke system privileges from User and Role added.
· For sub option Package body, two tabs showing dependants and depends on added.
· For sub option tablespace with option storage, two tabs showing tables and indexes added.
· Added action to compile dependant objects of table,view,synonym,sequence,procedure,function and package.
· Added action to compile synonym
· Added button in Administrator to refresh list of objects. This can be used in case changes are made to the list by tools other than Silver sash and the list needs to be refreshed to the latest.
· Added tab in option database and sub option database to list sessions
· Added action in option database and sub option database to compile all invalid objects in the database.
· Added button named Re-connect on the Administrator main pane. This button can be used to reconnect to a database if the connection has been disconnected in the background.
· Added button named kill selected session on the user sessions tab of User sub option and sessions tab of Database. By selecting a session and clicking on this button , sessions can be killed.
· Added action in option schema and sub option table to enable and disable indexes.
· Purge action on Recycle bin was not working.
· Enable/disable constraint and Enable/disable referencing constraints action for table errors when list of tables is filtered by owner.
· Package was displaying properties tab instead of procedures tab
· All object had a tab incorrectly named as dependencies which was renamed to depends on to avoid confusion.
· Sub option Function's properties tab was empty.
· Sub option Triggers, compile parameter tab was empty.
· All dependants and depends on tab had logic added to include object type, since incorrect data is retreived in the case of Package and Package body
· Overflow exception occurs when a column containing numeric value is displayed
· Filter button for Tablespace and Datafiles gives error after selection
· Selecting sub options after the connection has been disconnected in the background gives error.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall