OraDump to MySQL Publisher's description
A program to convert Oracle dump files into MySQL database.
OraDump-to-MySQL is a program to convert Oracle dump files into MySQL database. It works with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers and supports all Oracle data types except BFILE and MLSLABEL.
OraDump-to-MySQL converter can do indirect conversion when there is no connection to MySQL server. Accroding this scenario it converts Oracle data into a local MySQL dump file instead of migrating to MySQL server directly. The dump file contains MySQL statements that creates all tables and to fills them with the data. Later you can import dump file into MySQL database.
- All versions of Oracle dump files are supported
- All versions of Linux/Unix and Windows MySQL are supported
- Special approach for Virtual Server users
- Converts multi-file Oracle dump files
- Option to merge Oracle data into an existing MySQL database
- Option to convert individual tables
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes
- Converts foreign keys
- Option to convert Oracle data into MySQL dump file
- Stores conversion settings into profile
- Command line support
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
- Unlimited 24/7 support service
- 1-year subscription for updates.
What's New in This Release:- minor fixes
- new UI
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall