MONyog Publisher's description
MONyog MySQL Monitor and Advisor is a "MySQL DBA in a box" that helps MySQL DBAs.
The MySQL database is rapidly becoming the de-facto choice for traditional enterprises as well as
pioneering Web 2.0 companies. Webyog has been consistently delivering powerful tools exclusively on
the MySQL platform for the last 5 years.
While the adoption rate of MySQL continues to grow in momentum, it poses some unique challenges for
traditional DBAs and the companies they work for. Some of these challenges are:
- Finding problem SQL
- Analyzing MySQL performance data collected over a period of time
- Ensuring availability of critical MySQL systems
- Keeping the systems well tuned
- Getting proactive alerts before problems start surfacing
- Indentifying problems quickly
- Monitoring server health continuously
- Profiling queries
- Protecting critical Systems
To help DBAs meet these challenges, Webyog has created MONyog - MySQL Monitor and Advisor.
Whether they are working for large companies who have deployed hundreds of MySQL servers; or for
small businesses with only a handful of MySQL servers, MONyog is designed to scale DBA resources by
providing a unified, informed view into the health, security, performance and availability of the entire
MySQL server environment.
What's New in This Release:Features:
- Removed a hardcoded limit (of 512) of the number of MySQL servers that could be registered with an ‘unlimited server’-license. Now the restriction is solely with the implementation of the license in the license key. Customers of ‘MONyog unlimited’ requiring more than 512 MySQL servers registered in one MONyog instance can request a special license key.
- Added and updated a few counters in order to provide more specific support for MySQL 5.6 and MariaDB 10.
- Explain option was not present in processlist page for queries starting with comment.
- Rendering of replication page failed if GTID (Global Transaction ID) mode was enabled for MySQL Slaves.
- Resolving the ip from a hostname happened multiple times during display of replication page what could slow down rendering of replication page noticably on some environments.
- Some Dashboard charts could show incorrect data.
- Dashboard failed to render charts when based on a counter saved without caption, series caption and series values.
- On Windows ‘Real_time’ monitoring did not work since 5.61.
- When restarting MONyog it would perform a SQLite Schema upgrade even if it was not required. Version 3.61 was affected.
System Requirements:MySQL Server connection
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall