MongoDB for Windows Publisher's description
from 10gen, Inc.
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source, document-oriented database. Written in C++, MongoDB
JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
Full Index Support
Index on any attribute, just like you're used to.
Replication & High Availability
Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
Rich, document-based queries.
Fast In-Place Updates
Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
Flexible aggregation and data processing.
Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
What's New in This Release:Bug:
· [SERVER-8873] - Bug in decision logic for whether a term in a document is a stopword
· [SERVER-8880] - mongo_sm.exe segfaults for certain configuration settings when building with VS2010
· [SERVER-8914] - Rename (serverStatus.metrics) "document.scanned" -> "queryExecutor.scanned"
· [SERVER-8921] - improve error message on invalid text index spec
· [SERVER-8920] - Add new fields to dbStats command for pdfile version
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall