MaxDB Data Wizard Publisher's description
from SQL Maestro Group
A Windows GUI utility for MaxDB data management, ASP.NET programming.
MaxDB Data Wizard is a powerful Windows GUI utility for managing your MaxDB data. It provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly. MaxDB Data Wizard allows you to generate ASP.NET and PHP scripts for the selected tables and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to the MaxDB database, export data from MaxDB tables and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
- support MaxDB versions from 7.5 and higher;
- multiple database connection support;
- customization of the result HTML appearance in ASP.NET and PHP scripts;
- customization of the result ASP.NET and PHP script: enabling/disabling record filtering, column ordering, adding/editing/deleting records in the result script, and more;
- optional security settings for ASP.NET and PHP scripts;
- convering any local or remote ADO-compatible database;
- data export from a table or a query;
- support of 14 formats for data export: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL;
- support of 6 formats for data import: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV;
- and many more.
What's New in This Release:Data Import features:
Starting with this version it becomes possible to import data from any database accessible via an ODBC driver or OLE DB provider, such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, Sybase, DB2, PostgreSQL, etc. Let's look through some details of the new feature:
В· To import data in this way, you have to specify a connection string and select appropriate identifier quote characters to escape improper symbols and blanks in object names according to the source database (for example, double quotes for Oracle and PostgreSQL, backticks for MySQL, or square brackets for SQL Server and MS Access).
В· This type of data import does not require the structure of source database to be identical with the structure of the target one. For example, data from a single source table can be imported to several different target tables and vice versa. This becomes possible because of an ability of using custom SQL queries as import data sources. Other benefits of this feature include restr...
System Requirements:В· Pentium 166MHz
В· 64MB RAM
В· 10MB HDD
В· SVGA-compatible video adapter
В· MySQL server version from 3.23 to 5.2
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall