HomeDB - Database Designer Publisher's description
from Ben Price
HomeDB Database Designer is a desktop application for Microsoft Windows which allows users to design thier own database
HomeDB Database Designer is a desktop application for Microsoft Windows which allows users to design thier own database, with very little effort!
The definition of a database, as presented by HomeDB, is a collection of tables that can contain data. Tables can be customised by adding columns. Columns define the type of data that is stored in the table, and the actual data is stored in rows within a grid (like Microsoft Excel).
This program is designed for use at home, and can also be used for small businesses where there is a need to keep records of data with the ability to browse them quickly and easily. Use HomeDB to store anything from Customer records, to your holiday checklist!
* Design your own database
* Add tables to your database
* Configure the layout of your tables by adding columns and rows
* Add data to your tables directly through a grid, or a form
* Control the order and width of your columns, allowing for a flexible layout
* Apply sorting to your tables to make them easier to browse
* Quickly search for specific records in your tables by applying powerful filters
* Export your database to Microsoft Excel (note, this requires Microsoft Excel to be installed)
* Backup your database to disk for safe keeping
* Restore backed up data over an existing HomeDB database
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install Only