Golden Publisher's description
from Benthic Software
Golden is an ad-hoc query tool with many powerful features.
Golden is an ad-hoc query tool with many powerful features. It features close compatibility with SQLPLus' scripting conventions including variable prompting and script parameter passing. It is a 32 bit multi-threaded application allowing multiple scripts to be edited and run simultaneously. It is optimized to be quick and resource friendly. Some highlighted features are:
* Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Terminal Server/Citrix, 64bit (with 32bit Oracle Client Installed.)
* Supports Oracle 8 - 11g, SQLNet 2.x - Net11 (including 'Instant Client')
* Full Unicode support
* Client side sorting and filtering
* Export to Excel and Open Office Calc
* Customizable Toolbars
* Edit and run multiple scripts simultaneously
* Support for SQLPlus variable prompting, bind variables (including RefCursor), and calling external scripts with parameter passing.
* Support for EXEC, DESC and CONNECT.
* Support for DBMS Output
* Script and statement timing
* Explain Plan output
* Supported for SQLPlus style SPOOL files
* Editing of single table result sets
* Colored syntax highlighting
* Schema information for pasting into scripts and queries
* Language specific cut and paste for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C++, etc.
* A sophisticated ascii import/export that can handle millions of records.
What's New in This Release:Fixed another issue with loading commandline files if using Window\'s \"Open with\" feature.
Fixed several keyboard selection issues with the login list.
Version 6.0 Build 637 - June 17, 2010
Fixed Timestamps with local timezone would not use the session\'s timezone if
it was changed with \"alter session\".
Fixed the datagrid explain plan would only show the first 100 rows.
Fixed an issue with loading commandline files if using Window\'s \"Open with\" feature.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall