FuzzyDupes Publisher's description
Fuzzy Duplicate Search in databases and other data sources
Did you know that your contact database typically contains 3-10% duplicates? These duplicate records result in unnecessary costs when sending out printed catalogs, create problems in the controlling, etc. With classical methods you have no possibility to locate these duplicates in your database. With it's highly optimized pattern matching algorithms, FuzzyDupes finds similar records with high accuracy and selectivity. Version 2011 makes full use of multi-core and 64-bit systems.
* Fast fuzzy duplicate search in many data sources
* Fuzzy merge of two lists
* Fuzzy match with external list
* User-defined normalization rules
* Full Unicode support. This generally allows fuzzy duplicate searches to be performed in Unicode languages
* Improved user interface
* Direct deletion from MS Outlook and Windows address book
* Many other refinements
Supported Data Sources:
* MS SQL-Server
* Text/CSV Files
* Other Datasources with ODBC-Driver, e.g. Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
* Windows Addressbook
* Windows Contacts
* MS-Sharepoint Server
* BulkMailer Address Database
The free demo version is fully functional without any limitations and returns the entire results.
What's New in This Release:Improved support for UNIX style CSV files.
Revised User Interface better supports 120 dpi screen resolutions.
System Requirements:All current versions of Windows
Microsoft DotNet Framework 4.0 or above (already installed on most computers)
Enough of free memory (RAM) for large databases
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall