EMS DB Comparer for Oracle Publisher's description
EMS DB Comparer for Oracle is an excellent tool for Oracle database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize DB structure.
EMS DB Comparer for Oracle is an excellent tool for Oracle database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of Oracle databases and eliminate all or selected differences. The program has the ability to automate Oracle database schemas comparison and synchronization task using the helpful Console Application. Having EMS DB Comparer for Oracle you can work with several projects at once, define Oracle comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in Oracle database structure saving your time and therefore money.
* Comparing and synchronizing databases or schemas on different servers as well as on a single server
* Comparing all database objects or selected ones only. Comparing by all or selected properties of objects only
* Visual representation of the differences between databases with details and modification scripts for different objects
* Ability to synchronize databases manually step by step or automatically
* Ability to generate reports with database differences. Ability to add custom reports
* Ability to automate database comparison and synchronization using the Console Application
* Working with several compare projects at once
* Saving and loading projects with all their parameters
* A wide variety of options for comparison and synchronization
* Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Latest Oracle version support
What's New in This Release:Unicode support is added.
Firebird 2.1 support is added.
Added the possibility to compare FEDERATED tables (MySQL).
Added the possibility to connect through the Connection string (Oracle).
Added the option to exclude the DEFINER parameter when comparing procedures (MySQL).
Now the CREATE OR REPLACE statement is used to modify objects (PostgreSQL).
Primary keys with system names are now synchronized correctly (SQL Server).
The вЂњLoad last passwords for new projectsвЂќ function sometimes loaded wrong passwords. Fixed now.
Other minor fixes and improvements.
System Requirements:600Mhz; 128Mb RAM; Possibility to connect to Oracle Server; Oracle Database Client
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall